Friday, January 06, 2006

NarcAnon - OxyContin Addiction Rehab Centre

Narcanon of Southern California is a Rehab centre for overcoming OxyContin Addiction. Narcanon is supported by television personality Kirstie Alley, a former drug addict.

Their site is full of great resources, including articles and FAQ's for OxyContin abuse topics such as:
  • What is OxyContin?
  • What are the various strengths of OxyContin?
  • What are the slang terms used for OxyContin?
  • How does OxyContin work?
  • How is OxyContin used?
  • Why would someone abuse OxyContin?
  • What are the effects of OxyContin?
  • What are the side effects of OxyContin?
And many, many more.

2 Comments:

At Monday, November 24, 2008 11:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My name is Kim Adam and i would like to show you my personal experience with Oxycontin.

I have taken for 3 years. I am 23 years old. I think it is the best pain killer there is. Although it's coming very abused, I think that it is a very powerful reliever and that more doctors should look into it for pain relief.

I have experienced some of these side effects-
mild dependency and constipation

I hope this information will be useful to others,
Kim Adam

 
At Sunday, February 22, 2009 8:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

BE VERY CAREFUL...a mild dependency is a dependency. My 28 yr old son swore he wasn't addicted. He swore he had it under control as he was prescribed it by his doctor for a bad knee injury. He took more and more until he was found dead on the morning of 5/12/07, the day before Mother's Day. Get another pain reliever or your mom will be burying you too. He left behind two small children.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home